badkiller32

buying wolfteam hack with paypal

can i ask at my country. there not have cashu can i buy using paypal directly... PM please
Kendiyas

Re: buying wolfteam hack with paypal

Well actually there might be a slight difference. even though you buy with u cash it will cut 20 usd from you . But after you get your license you can use paypal and directly renew it from here :)
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GEFORCE 750M (4GB)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700HQ CPU @2.40GHz 2.40GHz
RAM: 12,00 GB
Computer Typer: Laptop
Yuuutiko

Kendiyas wrote:Well actually there might be a slight difference. even though you buy with u cash it will cut 20 usd from you . But after you get your license you can use paypal and directly renew it from here :)
Well, not really. He get's a reseller license, which means he won't be even able to visit this page with the acc.
Kendiyas

YuGiMoTo wrote:
Kendiyas wrote:Well actually there might be a slight difference. even though you buy with u cash it will cut 20 usd from you . But after you get your license you can use paypal and directly renew it from here :)
Well, not really. He get's a reseller license, which means he won't be even able to visit this page with the acc.
oh i didnt know that. i also bought from a website but they were not resellers :)
Yuuutiko

Kendiyas wrote:
YuGiMoTo wrote:
oh i didnt know that. i also bought from a website but they were not resellers :)
Wolfhilem buys directly from here and no they're currently no resellers, so you'll gain site access if u buy there.
Kendiyas

As i know you have 3 Hwid Resets Per Month. Most probably reseller changes it when you ask for it
badkiller32

Kendiyas wrote:As i know you have 3 Hwid Resets Per Month. Most probably reseller changes it when you ask for it
ok.. i scare it just limit for 3 time only... because i everyday play at cybercafe...
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

1 license == 1 machine, you are supposed to play at a single machine you own.
badkiller32

ColdCristal wrote:1 license == 1 machine, you are supposed to play at a single machine you own.
ermmm... ok
tenchu

badkiller32 wrote:
Kendiyas wrote:As i know you have 3 Hwid Resets Per Month. Most probably reseller changes it when you ask for it
ok.. i scare it just limit for 3 time only... because i everyday play at cybercafe...

where are you from? i might tell you where do you charge if your in the same country

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”