ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: ColdTeam Evolved PayPal

Well, it's the biggest revolution of last decade, so maybe time to spend 15 minutes to get familiar with it? You just get account with ANY exchange you want (just like you would need PayPal account), exchange some USD to BTC and you can pay everywhere. Payments work like bank transfers, you get account address and amount from our site and you send your coins to that address. That's all.

Personally I'd recommend big and popular exchanges for optimal user experience like e.g. https://www.coinbase.com/

PayPal it's not coming back, especially after recent changes. It's just too unreliable and troublesome.
PubG-Premium

ColdCristal wrote: 24 May 2020, 22:45 . It's just too unreliable and troublesome.
%100
maestro023

Well then i guess thats my last license till its expire and i guess for many other people, envolved works also on aeria so i dont understand the thing? Alot people dont use creditcard like me to, i got paypay but just with a simple bank account on it . I think you will lose alot members by this why just dont put paypal back and just sell coldteam envolved for 20$?
c4mefromhell

I totally agree and for many it is more comfortable to pay from PayPal than to make a currency exchange for one that says it is faster and safer, it will take time for many to adapt to this change, but that they will lose users if they they will lose
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

As I said this won't change and that's final. PayPal it's not sustainable in 2020 and I was postponing this decision long enough. PayPal is simply too unreliable and not suitable to sell digital goods.

Everyone that has bank account can make an account at e.g. Coinbase as easily as they made it on PayPal. I had people over the years asking me about payments in almost every possible payment system. I cannot satisfy all. After all cryptocurrencies are the fastest, most reliable and most importantly cheap. I won't increase prices for everyone because some people won't take extra 10 minutes to get a wallet. It's not worth in the long run.

Adoption rate of cryptos (especially Bitcoin) in recent years is very satisfying and will only continue to speed up. To be honest, time you spend writing your posts would be probably more than enough to get familiar with this system. It's really straightforward.

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”