kadircanaygun

Some problems regarding the hack?

I decided to buy Coldhack for wts a few days ago but when I looked at the comment in a Turkish forum I saw some people have a problem with features. Is there any problem with the hack now (29aug)?

And should I trust the ones who have 'official resseler' rank in this site?

Best regards,
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Some problems regarding the hack?

There aren't any feature-related issues and Cold Team is actively maintained. Turkish users in general have comfort of 0 feature-maintenance time because this version gets updated 1-2 months after international one, so all possible problems are gone before game is even updated :)

Yes, that's the point of official reselling. They are our trusted partners. Of course we encourage you to buy directly. We recomment Ethereum and Litecoin options for optimal experience.
kadircanaygun

ColdCristal wrote: 29 Aug 2019, 17:14 There aren't any feature-related issues and Cold Team is actively maintained. Turkish users in general have comfort of 0 feature-maintenance time because this version gets updated 1-2 months after international one, so all possible problems are gone before game is even updated :)

Yes, that's the point of official reselling. They are our trusted partners. Of course we encourage you to buy directly. We recomment Ethereum and Litecoin options for optimal experience.
So you mean all of the features including inventory hack is smoothly working in Turkish server of the game. I am asking this because I saw several comments about inventory hacks not working. I want to make sure, there are a lot of taxes in Turkey and it is almost 3 times more expensive than buying here. I don't know how to earn or spend cryptocurrency.
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Inventory Hack not workingo on TR? Didn't have a single issue in several months, I don't know where did you read that. That's a very stable feature.

Cryptos are very popular, easiest method to learn is to google in your native language. Every country has its own local methods to purchase cryptos and sites that describe how everything works.

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”