DoctorArif

ColdTeam Evolved PayPal

Hello ColdTeam Evolved No PayPal when purchasing. Can you add the Paypal option? Many people are still shopping from paypal.
matanos

Re: ColdTeam Evolved PayPal

how I buy anyone can help me ??
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

PayPal won't be supported for Cold Team Evolved. PayPal is unreliable, expensive and not available in Turkey where we have majority of Evolved customers. Getting rid of it allowed to offer more attractive price.
PubG-Premium

You can shop online with your credit / debit card.(via our website)
Joel12

for people that dont use cryptocurrency other options?
credit cards ? debit?
ersser10

ColdCristal wrote: 23 May 2020, 20:41 PayPal won't be supported for Cold Team Evolved. PayPal is unreliable, expensive and not available in Turkey where we have majority of Evolved customers. Getting rid of it allowed to offer more attractive price.
I know the ear method PayPal from Turkey. and this is pretty simple. please bring paypal support no matter what. as before the evolved version came :roll:
EmiliaGerick

I can only buy with Amazon Card, Paysafecard, PayPal or stuff, crypto is complicated and not everyone got a credit card...
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

EmiliaGerick wrote: 24 May 2020, 18:33 I can only buy with Amazon Card, Paysafecard, PayPal or stuff, crypto is complicated and not everyone got a credit card...
As you said not everyone can get a credit card and that's another downside of PayPal. Requiring credit card at all times, often they require credit card to be connected to your account even when you have funds on it. If you can pay with methods you mentioned you can easily get crypto as well. Technically it's similar to PSC and other prepaids, you need to exchange fiat currency for virtual one, then pay for stuff with virtual one.

Cryptocurrencies are quite mature now (they are 10 year old already) and we introduced them while ago with intention of replacing, older, expensive and unreliable methods.
EmiliaGerick

I get that point but wont buy crypto, im not into that, getting a wallet and buying bitcoin from someone, just want to buy with paypal as always, or resellers with paysafecard or idk.
c4mefromhell

You are very right, for example I do not know that world of Bitcoin, we need to put Paypal to be able to make the purchase

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”