Who bought a hacker do?

Hacker is valid? Some people buy it?
"1 byte to rule them all" - ColdCristal
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Who bought a hacker do?

viewtopic.php?p=66#p66

Also demo will be posted soon to prove that my hack is a real thing.
2012mama

Why hackers video of any course does not do it? Really raises questions about the
2012mama

ColdCristal wrote:viewtopic.php?p=66#p66

Also demo will be posted soon to prove that my hack is a real thing.
I want to buy but you can not video to prove your work
PartyTriX

2012mama wrote:Why hackers video of any course does not do it? Really raises questions about the
Maybe you should let 2012mama have a free day to use your hack. He seems like he would be good for your business if in fact your hack is legit. You see I am skeptical also and you should let someone use it like 2012mama to prove your hack works. It would convince me to purchase it. Until I see honest proof I will not purchase. There is way too many scammers saying they have Wolf Team hax and honestly this site isn't too convincing. Let 2012mama use it could only help you and your business.

My two cents.

PartyTriX
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well, I showed screenshots and today a video has been posted as an ultimate proof. It shows most features and I think it's enough. Such videos are rather impossible to fake, especially HD ones like my video. You can see menu and how it affects your gameplay immediately (for example moment with Fly Hack enabled and height adjustments). You won't find those scenes anywhere else so this video footage isn't stolen and edited. In my opinion I did everything what was necessary to prove Cold Team's existance. Game cheats aren't like any other piece of software and I'm against any type of trial/demo business model here.
PartyTriX

ColdCristal wrote:Well, I showed screenshots and today a video has been posted as an ultimate proof. It shows most features and I think it's enough. Such videos are rather impossible to fake, especially HD ones like my video. You can see menu and how it affects your gameplay immediately (for example moment with Fly Hack enabled and height adjustments). You won't find those scenes anywhere else so this video footage isn't stolen and edited. In my opinion I did everything what was necessary to prove Cold Team's existance. Game cheats aren't like any other piece of software and I'm against any type of trial/demo business model here.
Ordinarily I am against trials too, but you must admit there has been lots of scammers about with WolfTeam hacks. And really b6ooy and GzN (Joel) are the only trusted VIP's around for WT. Hard for people to trust a new site and a new coder. I might get your hack, if I purchase the hack is it instant access? I could then verify it for you. I have money to spend and can take the risk I guess.

Question where is the purchase VIP link?
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

After purchase I need to verify every payment manually and add some information related to your subscription to my system. At the moment I'm online so you will get it almost instantly with only a few minutes of delay. Purchase link is on the main site http://coldhacks.com
PartyTriX

ColdCristal wrote:After purchase I need to verify every payment manually and add some information related to your subscription to my system. At the moment I'm online so you will get it almost instantly with only a few minutes of delay. Purchase link is on the main site http://coldhacks.com
I purchased

****, you've just completed your payment.
Your transaction ID for this payment is: *cut*.
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks, your subscription will be activated shortly.

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”