DeathlyGrave

Payments when you open?

Hi I'm from yalnışlıklar seems to be the bing translation Turkish:) Now I'll buy cheat cheat but closed when the payments will be $ 16.50 and can I pay with paypal? How do I pay with Paypal yapıcaz illustrated lecture, it's a good idea if the blah blah blah. If automatic refresh is something bird trick fix or trick?
Oboo

Re: Payments when you open?

Satış artık yoksa , Şubat ayında açılacak. Emre kadar bekleyin.
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone."
DeathlyGrave

Very Thank You = Çok Teşekkür Ederim .

So what I want to do the paypal payment as the payment number where blah blah alıcağım ukash? = Peki paypal ödemesi yapmak istersem ödeme numarasını filan nerden alıcağım ukash gibi ?
doludizgin

bir çok kişi paypaldan ödeme yapamıyor fakat çok sık kullanıyorsanız paypalı ödeme yapıp ödeme numarasıyla mypayments e göndere bilirsiniz ve size linkini mesaj olarak atacaktır cold ben 4 aydır sorunsuz paypaldan yaptım 2. ay gelsin bakalım şuan zaten çalışmıyor sadece xp lerde çalışıyor
DeathlyGrave

doludizgin sende türksün bana özel mesajdan msn adresini veya face adresini verebilirmisin sorularım varda sen anlıyosun bu işlerden sana sorsam çok makbule geçer kimse yardım etmiyo adam akıllıda teşekkürler.
Immortal

Once Payments are opened, you can buy.
I own a mansion but live in a house.

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”