Immortal

How to buy the hack?

Sales are open! Check the news section for more details!
Last edited by Immortal on 25 Aug 2012, 20:59, edited 1 time in total.
I own a mansion but live in a house.
loveyyz

Re: How to buy the hack?

:) In my view will soon open for sale, etc. ColdCristal further notice Wait
Immortal

Yeah it will open soon. Thats for sure ;)
beyazsakal

yea we know technical problems but we give to him money and we dont wait more time this is it i want my hack and my fellas has wanna use it
Immortal

beyazsakal wrote:yea we know technical problems but we give to him money and we dont wait more time this is it i want my hack and my fellas has wanna use it
Did you buy from a reseller?
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

beyazsakal wrote:yea we know technical problems but we give to him money and we dont wait more time this is it i want my hack and my fellas has wanna use it
No, you bought from a reseller not from me. You aren't part of my system and I didn't take any money from you. Resellers are responsible for activating such licenses.
beyazsakal

ColdCristal wrote:
No, you bought from a reseller not from me. You aren't part of my system and I didn't take any money from you. Resellers are responsible for activating such licenses.

yea ? r u sure ? i think you thinking again this point everybody has buying reseller web site and reseller web site buying your paypal well everybody's has money giving to your bank case okey ?
egedrgn

beyazsakal wrote:
ColdCristal wrote:

yea ? r u sure ? i think you thinking again this point everybody has buying reseller web site and reseller web site buying your paypal well everybody's has money giving to your bank case okey ?
Don't talk like an imbecile he is saying that for now I don't accept any payments because of that resellers can't activate licenses. Now stop spamming about this
Immortal

Sales are open! Check the news section for more details!

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”