DragonSaiyan

Re: wolflite

Yeah, hacker should not fight with hacker

Anyway ColdCristal, I love the new update especially the kick hack :)
Rank is Nothing, Skill is Something but Hack is Everything
DoubleA

ya YuGiMoTo said correct we should be together against them
not the hackers vs each other lol ...
YouHack

Well, I disagree with what are you guys saying, because it will develop this kind of challenge between them to provide the best for their customers and upgrade the hack into the next level. The game isn't our enemy, nor the other coders, we are using the hack to have fun and enjoy it's features.
Yuuutiko

YouHack wrote:Well, I disagree with what are you guys saying, because it will develop this kind of challenge between them to provide the best for their customers and upgrade the hack into the next level. The game isn't our enemy, nor the other coders, we are using the hack to have fun and enjoy it's features.
Such features are giving the game creators many advices to stop the hacks, why do the coders not send their source to the game creators, I am sure it will end at the same way. b6ooy and cold are on the same board, they can go happily to the end station, or they can try to throw the other one out of the board.
YouHack

YuGiMoTo wrote:
YouHack wrote:Well, I disagree with what are you guys saying, because it will develop this kind of challenge between them to provide the best for their customers and upgrade the hack into the next level. The game isn't our enemy, nor the other coders, we are using the hack to have fun and enjoy it's features.
Such features are giving the game creators many advices to stop the hacks, why do the coders not send their source to the game creators, I am sure it will end at the same way. b6ooy and cold are on the same board, they can go happily to the end station, or they can try to throw the other one out of the board.
It's the game developer job to protect the game, and it's the hacker's job to hack it. Challenging always develop an environment of creativeness and allow each of the coders to review their code to make it better and fix some errors. That's how they will face the improvement of the protection systems in games. Both of them did a great job and both of them have a wide experience in this field, it's not a war, but it's a way to take this society to the next LEVEL!
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

@YouHack: Yes, unless you start doing hostile stuff towards each other like it's now. Fair competition should be based on improving own solutions not trying to harm others.

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”