J3ad

Hello

I heard about . you will make char hack with real hp and armour ! is this will be soon ?
and about Rolling Attack and stun of special wolf dash . it is visual ?
and can you fix it ? or it Impossible ?
M5no2WT

Re: Hello

J3ad wrote:I heard about . you will make char hack with real hp and armour ! is this will be soon ?
and about Rolling Attack and stun of special wolf dash . it is visual ?
and can you fix it ? or it Impossible ?

Cold Say He Work On Make Char With Real Hp And Armour , About Wolf Dash Maybe Is't not In Cold Plan ;)
J3ad

i love coldhack More than WLP but the worst thing in Cold Hack is he don't care about high rank which play with his hack
there is small details can led you to get permanent ban like bug of wolf dash and weapon can't take when dropped
WLP now make this update :
[Update] 10/8/2014
- Fixed AAH in WAS
- Disabled GameOver and CallSign change (patched WIS)
- Enabled weapon dropping WIS
- Stabilized the server
see ? he care about high rank and do Enabled weapon dropping WIS
and his wolfdash work perfect
but in another way WLP suck ! it's so expensive for a hack
Hope coldcrystal care about that things and hope cold hack will be always the best
Thanks <3
DragonSaiyan

J3ad wrote:i love coldhack More than WLP but the worst thing in Cold Hack is he don't care about high rank which play with his hack
there is small details can led you to get permanent ban like bug of wolf dash and weapon can't take when dropped
WLP now make this update :
[Update] 10/8/2014
- Fixed AAH in WAS
- Disabled GameOver and CallSign change (patched WIS)
- Enabled weapon dropping WIS
- Stabilized the server
see ? he care about high rank and do Enabled weapon dropping WIS
and his wolfdash work perfect
but in another way WLP suck ! it's so expensive for a hack
Hope coldcrystal care about that things and hope cold hack will be always the best
Thanks <3
Yeah, I agree with you. I buy rather buy ColdHack then WLPX because it's cheaper and I hope this price will maintain even new best features added
Rank is Nothing, Skill is Something but Hack is Everything
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Weapons in Cold Team are droppable and always were. Wolf Ability includes stun and rolling attack.
J3ad

Wolf Ability includes stun and rolling attack. it's visual only (you only see it) other can't see it
that's mean if someone take a video of you . you will banned
Check this topic: http://forum.softnyx.net/default.aspx?g=posts&t=12923
This colonel will banned :?
and about weapons i was talking about . no body can take your wepone
i know the weapons is droppable but no one can take it :(
thank you for your interest
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nobody will be able to take it and that's a limitation for all cheats. It's possible to make you able to pick such weapons but others won't be able to do so.

Yea, rolling attack animation is visible just for you but I don't see a problem in that. Every feature of "Wolf Ability" item can be purchased separately so it's totally possible that a person has stun attack but doesn't have rolling attack. Therefore logic presented in those posts at softnyx forums is essentially flawed and doesn't prove anything.
J3ad

Thanks for explain and hope you will try to make special wolf dash (rolling attack) visible to all if u can
and about "Wolf Ability" item can be purchased separately . yea it was available to purchased separately
but from 8 month it don't released in shop :D :D
thanks again . you are the best <3
and close the topic please :)
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

I don't know whether it's possible but I will look into that some day. Currently I'm putting more effort into developing and testing a revised version of Character Hack which is under way.
Helper

ColdCristal wrote:I don't know whether it's possible but I will look into that some day. Currently I'm putting more effort into developing and testing a revised version of Character Hack which is under way.

Great Info,

And to those people who flame here WLPX is better than ColdHacks.

1-Weapons are droppable but no one can pick them.
2-in WLPX the Wolf Dash Ability we can't roll at all in Cold Hacks u can Roll just visual but other people can't see u rolling so its the same.
3-This message to Cold, The Rolling attack is really important to add it because as u can seen in Forums of WIS this Colonel got banned and any one who got reported. This Item Wolf-Stun, Wolf-Dash, Wolf-Roll all of them WT didn't release them from long time and now its so obvious if anyone have Wolf-Dash and can't rolling.

But b6ooy told me Wolf-Rolling is Impossible because its Server sided I heard that from him as I requested from him many times.
Thats why I didn't even tell u anything about it but I gave u informations and I hope u can do ur Best and Thanks for everything :D

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”