Drake

New Futures?

It Been a While ColdCristal? o.o New Futures Please ^^ ?
AwesomeGuy

Re: New Futures?

Hello,

There is updates every few weeks :) ,You need to wait for new feature's in the future.

Currently there is a new feature which is "Unlimited Revieve". ;)
Drake

Few weeks? it been Like 3-4 weeks and he promised he will do Real hp / def characters i am bored from 200 hp SE dies like ~` fEWWW e.e he should do Updates Now q.q please.... @ColdCristal q.q
AwesomeGuy

The hack is very cheap..it costs 16.50$. Don't expect alot of features,we are lucky it doesn't cost 50$ like WLP does.
Drake

WLPX is 30$ ye idc about WLPX Cold hack is Pretty Fine Better than WLPX it just need freaking Real hp / def......
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

AwesomeGuy wrote:The hack is very cheap..it costs 16.50$. Don't expect alot of features,we are lucky it doesn't cost 50$ like WLP does.
And we don't have a lot?
Helper

ColdCristal wrote:
AwesomeGuy wrote:The hack is very cheap..it costs 16.50$. Don't expect alot of features,we are lucky it doesn't cost 50$ like WLP does.
And we don't have a lot?

He is funny we have a lot of features even more than WLP that cost more.
and Cold is adding every 2weeks new feature and fixing every issue not like WLP be thankful please
and don't make Cold stress he is working on Characters HP/Armor just wait he will announce soon.
AwesomeGuy

ColdCristal wrote:
And we don't have a lot?
Thats not what i meant lol,I mean the hack is too good for the price. the features are amazing. WLPX doesn't have this much features and costs more.

I was sleep drunk while writing that :oops:
deshawalter

if u need some thing real in hacker to call u self i am hacker hhhhhhh is X60 point and game over by the bomb and char not in the game aslan like "moGGo tGOOGGO" & Chuck Norris hhhh hhhhhhh !!! Damn for Disgruntled
Just 1 ward i want to say buy the cold 2 time 4month or 1 time 2 month wlpx !!! ITS the Difference with the same price
in my self Just i NEeed Mr cold to make resets more than 3 or buy it like WLPX because i finish it and Cold know my problem and iam w8 for update HWID Pan
Note : Dranke is not VIP Any more Off Topic
Drake

Dranke? LOOOL! DF? And ((((((((((((((((((((( R . I . P English )))))))))))))))))))))))))) :P

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”