godslittlebitch

What do I get when I buy a subscription?

Hey man I was just looking over the wolfteam hacks you have and I have a couple questions, please get back to me when you can ( but the sooner you do, the sooner I am likely to buy these hacks ;) ).

1. When I went to buy the wolfteam hack it said I had to buy a subscription, I was wondering what a subscription entails? Personally I think it would just be easier for most people to understand if you guys just put an fixed price ( for a fixed time if that is what you want to do ) for a specific product instead of jumping through hoops to get people to pay more money for more services they don't want.

2. Does the wolfteam hack have AP/ Cash hack because I didn't see it on the list.?( Inventory hack is fine though too )

3. Is this hack exclusive to Softnyx's wolfteam or can I use it for Aeria's wolfteam?

4. Do I have to download the hacks on the same computer I play wolfteam on? ( This is because I am running wolfteam on a virtual machine inside my mac and I have many sub- virtual machines and the one that I am playing wolfteam on doesn't work too well and I can't download any extra software on that virtual machine so I would have to re-install wolfteam on another virtual machine ).

I might have some other questions later but these are my most important ones, get back to me when you can but remember the earlier you do the earlier you get paid so...
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: What do I get when I buy a subscription?

I moved your post to new topic as using old topic from 2013 is pointless.

1. There is only one product: VIP membership, offered in 3 different packages to satisfy different needs. Only difference between them is subscription period. Subscription gives you access to VIP part of our community and free access to everything contained there, including Cold Team, updates, support from me and the community, latest news, etc. It's guaranteed that all content available for VIPs will remain free and no additional fees will ever apply.
2. No, it will never be included. These kind of things are server-sided.
3. We don't support legacy Aeria versions and have no plans to support them (see list of supported versions)
4. Yes, you need to use it on the same machine every time. Unfortunately we don't support virtualized environments.

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”