WTHacked

Wolfteam International HACKED !!

Hello ColdHacks Community,

There is big hacker that hacked all Wolfteam accounts in WIS.
You can check by yourself by entering Site go to Character Ranking.
You will find someone who changed top players' names and have rested their wins and losses and kills etc..
and deleted their items in the inventory and gifts. and they complain about that. but I surprised to see someone can hack accounts. Even b6ooy or Cold didn't get into that level of hacking.. because its server sided..

So what's your opinion about this?? :roll:

http://wolfteam.softnyx.net/Ranking/Personal.aspx

ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Wolfteam International HACKED !!

What's the source of this information? I don't see anyone complaining about such thing.
WTHacked

U can see the names of the players has been changed, look even down in the picture, u will see G1MDoSomthi he mean GM Do Something !
Also as you can see their kills/deaths has been rested to 0 ..

and Rank 2 player now is a bad word meaning in Arabic ( Sambol = DI C *) ask anyone knows arabic. and you can see there wins and losses.

my friend told me yesterday check the website and I amazed !
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

I guess not so many people track this meaningless ranking (including me) so it's hard to tell if names were changed. Also resetting own kill/lose ratio is not an unusual operation for someone who has some cash.

Even if the whole hack story is true, it looks like just a few players weren't careful enough and let somebody intercept their accounts. Unfortunately this happens every day in this world.
Yuuutiko

The other solution would be to pay Softnyx lot of money to get this rank. Softnyx will do everything to get money and I wouldn't be surprised if that happened.

I heard before 2 weeks that some of the GM's from Joygame are not doing their job well, they're helping players which are paying them, so it could be the same case here.
WTHacked

Rank 1 was Maildaw from Korea, he is old 40+ .. and he played WT for 8years and he payed them more than 50K for sure.
his kills was about a million. and he don't talk English or arabic just Korean and all WT talking about how the hell he get hacked and if he get hacked he will contact Softnyx or he can go there and beat them but this super hacker can steal it again, so its possible to hack WT accounts I hope Cold or b6ooy can do it in future xD :roll:

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”