WTHacked

When G5 will release?

Hello ColdCristal,

It has been so long time from G4 we need new features new hacks new update anything make something new
we get bored from WT and from the hack.. Tell us any news if you will do G5 or add new features etc :roll:
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: When G5 will release?

There are no plans for G5 at the moment.
WTHacked

I mean make anything new do something because I'm sure every month the amount of players buying Coldhacks will decrease and get bored ;)
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

We pretty much reached the maximum of possibilities. There aren't even good suggestions anymore, most of things I hear are either impossible or reuse existing concepts (too little difference from existing features to consider implementation).
Cloudyfa

Maybe bullet type?
sonysonysony04

I play wolf from the beginning and once saw a hack of experience was gained playing one vs1 if you do the hack of experience'm 100% that your sales would soar through the skies .. is a board as a client of cold I hope to read my comment and take into account thank you very much
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Currently you won't gain any experience below 4 players as far as I remember.
sonysonysony04

You are quite right currently no experience earns below 3 vs 3. but is only a feedback Might create a hack and hack gnarias experience that I'm sure many more customers.
amarisJones

I am very interested in this post and I will pay further attention to this post, thanks!
Fashion bubble football : Bumper ball
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

amarisJones wrote:I am very interested in this post and I will pay further attention to this post, thanks!
Still there are no plans for G5 as there isn't really anything that can be added. All new features, fixes, etc. will be releases as updates in current G4 branch.

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”