maxownage01

Inventory Hack

How does the inventory hack actually work? Surely, the items are server-sided and not able to be hacked?

Do I get to keep the items even without the hack on?
Yuuutiko

Re: Inventory Hack

You're adding the weapons, pistols, nades etc. which you want to use ingame from our Hack Menu which appears after you have injected the hack. There is a big list with all weapons, pistol, knifes, nades etc. etc. which you can use. After you have added them to your inventory, you'Re turning on the inventory hack with only 1 tick in a box above those list.

Later when you look in your inventory there are all items which you have chosen. You need to turn the inventory hack on + inject blueviper(coldhack) everytime if you want to use this inventory hack.

(I can't give you detailed information about server-sided weapons etc. you need to wait for ColdCristal, but his answer may delay, check -> http://www.coldhacks.com/forum/viewtopi ... 850#p35850)
maxownage01

YuGiMoTo wrote:You're adding the weapons, pistols, nades etc. which you want to use ingame from our Hack Menu which appears after you have injected the hack. There is a big list with all weapons, pistol, knifes, nades etc. etc. which you can use. After you have added them to your inventory, you'Re turning on the inventory hack with only 1 tick in a box above those list.

Later when you look in your inventory there are all items which you have chosen. You need to turn the inventory hack on + inject blueviper(coldhack) everytime if you want to use this inventory hack.

(I can't give you detailed information about server-sided weapons etc. you need to wait for ColdCristal, but his answer may delay, check -> http://www.coldhacks.com/forum/viewtopi ... 850#p35850)
I know how it works in that sense, so do I get to keep my weapons after the use of the hack even if I dont inject it. So when I dont have the hack anymore then will I still have the items that I have hacked?
Yuuutiko

You are of course not keeping the items. It wouldn't even make a sense to keep the items if you don't have the hack.

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”