Damn

hp and weapons and kdr

hey...
i didn't purchase coldhack from long time
so i got some questions now i can drop my weapon and people catch it ?
characters with real hp now ? i mean there's armor button that's mean it's not 100% real will take more shoots than normal can be detected
and about wolf KDR still same ? if i played with hack weapons my wolf KDR will grow up and people will know that i hack ?
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: hp and weapons and kdr

You have HP and Armor hacks which can be configured in 2 ways:
- to set it to any value (manual mode)
- to match selected character (auto mode)

You can drop your weapons but others won't be able to pick them up. Using Inventory Hack might increase your wolf KDR.
Damn

ColdCristal wrote:You have HP and Armor hacks which can be configured in 2 ways:

You can drop your weapons but others won't be able to pick them up. Using Inventory Hack might increase your wolf KDR.
u know theres free hacks atm have real characters hp as normal and jump as normal but here even If I found a way to hp my jump will Implicate me :D
I think that step was requiring some precision from u u always make good features what happend :(
about weapons there's any update coming or u Planning to make team mates take weapon ?
I just want to find solutions with you free hacks now had the same features and In evolution
There must be differences
and thanks
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Damn wrote:
ColdCristal wrote:You have HP and Armor hacks which can be configured in 2 ways:

u know theres free hacks atm have real characters hp as normal and jump as normal but here even If I found a way to hp my jump will Implicate me :D
I think that step was requiring some precision from u u always make good features what happend :(
about weapons there's any update coming or u Planning to make team mates take weapon ?
I just want to find solutions with you free hacks now had the same features and In evolution
There must be differences
and thanks
I don't really understand, what "jump" do you mean? Weapons won't be pickable by others, that's technical limitation of the game and it won't change. We have several unique features like Kick Hack and many others.

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”