iTiime

Is Callsign Changer a thing here?

I'm curious to know if the Callsign Changer is aviable in ColdHack too. Thanks in advice for the answer
Yuuutiko

Re: Is Callsign Changer a thing here?

Unfortunately Callsign changer is not available and will be probably not added, because Wolfteam is detecting the name changer since the last update and a lot of user got banned.
iTiime

YuGiMoTo wrote:Unfortunately Callsign changer is not available and will be probably not added, because Wolfteam is detecting the name changer since the last update and a lot of user got banned.
Which update are you talking about?
Yuuutiko

iTiime wrote:
YuGiMoTo wrote:Unfortunately Callsign changer is not available and will be probably not added, because Wolfteam is detecting the name changer since the last update and a lot of user got banned.
The last one which came, idk when it was released but every user who used the change call sign item without buying it will be suspended (probably) permanently. I don't know if cold can find another way to add that item, but it doesn't look good right now and if it's how Wolfteam has announced the situation he'll surely not waste his time on this.
iTiime

YuGiMoTo wrote:
iTiime wrote:
The last one which came, idk when it was released but every user who used the change call sign item without buying it will be suspended (probably) permanently. I don't know if cold can find another way to add that item, but it doesn't look good right now and if it's how Wolfteam has announced the situation he'll surely not waste his time on this.
******** is down for the moment so im going to ask you my question here. Does ****have the exact same problem or ***** bypassed wolfteam once again? I mean if we are going to get suspended by using the actual item.
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Don't fool yourself. We are considering this feature but it will get you banned sooner or later. If you are using such things you put your account at very high risk level.
iTiime

ColdCristal wrote:Don't fool yourself. We are considering this feature but it will get you banned sooner or later. If you are using such things you put your account at very high risk level.
Thank you for the clarification, i personally dont use any kind of hack on my main account, i just like to play with fresh new accounts and hack on them but it was a simple question because i wasnt concerned about it.
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

We care a lot about security of our customers that's why I was against this feature for a long time although it was and still might be considered. However after last statements from Joygame it's getting even more unlikely that I'm going to implement that.

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”