Tywood

Wolfkill Bypass?

Hello
when you use inventory hack does it bypass the wolfkill?
Thanks you ( i will buy the hack soon )
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Wolfkill Bypass?

Can you explain exactly what do you mean?
Tywood

I mean when you kill someone with weapon from the inventory hack does it count the kill as wolf kill in your stats or not?
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes and it has to be that way in every cheat that wants to implement Inventory Hack. All other products reproduced that method originally implemented in Cold Team.
Tywood

Yeah but i asking you that because i recently saw a coder that successfully bypassed this (you know who i ' m talking about since you deleted the cheat's name in my previous post)
Is this features will soon be added in this hack?
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Plausibility of that infromation is highly questionable. I don't really think that's the case. So far no action is being taken to change anything in that regard as wolfkill bypass, despite of concerns, never caused any issues to anyone.
Typh

Bypassing wolfkill would be great but i think noone can't bypass. Because it is about to client.
•Graphics Card: GEFORCE 930M
•Processor: Intel Core i5-6200U 2.20GHz up 2.80GHZ
•RAM: 12,00 GB
The phone i am using : iPhone 7 Plus - 256 gb - Gold
•Youtube : youtube.com/SphinxTR
iTiime

Tywood wrote:Yeah but i asking you that because i recently saw a coder that successfully bypassed this (you know who i ' m talking about since you deleted the cheat's name in my previous post)
I'm more then happy to inform you that, that "coder" didnt bypass anything, well you will be able to use the inventory but Hey, you will kill people with the em4st. Basically he just made a visual version of the inventory.
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thank you, I was waiting for someone to confirm it :) As the person who originally found both methods after introduction of AAH I know the limits pretty well, so I was quite skeptical about this.
Typh

iTiime wrote:
Tywood wrote:Yeah but i asking you that because i recently saw a coder that successfully bypassed this (you know who i ' m talking about since you deleted the cheat's name in my previous post)
I'm more then happy to inform you that, that "coder" didnt bypass anything, well you will be able to use the inventory but Hey, you will kill people with the em4st. Basically he just made a visual version of the inventory.
Yeah maybe you are right. But i think visual inventory hack better than aah inventory. Because we can upgrade visual weapon's damage with damage hack. Or i think cristal can make auto sync weapon damages like auto synchronized character hack.
•Graphics Card: GEFORCE 930M
•Processor: Intel Core i5-6200U 2.20GHz up 2.80GHZ
•RAM: 12,00 GB
The phone i am using : iPhone 7 Plus - 256 gb - Gold
•Youtube : youtube.com/SphinxTR

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”