MundoHackers

To become a new ColdHacks distributor

Hello, I have read a little information on how to handle a charge but the easiest way for me to be a reseller for ColdHacks, I warned that to be a reseller you have to have a WEB page, which I do not have, the other is that I have seen dealers making announcements, information, about that coldhack product. They tell me that they buy by facebook page "Fan Fage" Buy and the person in charge activates the license and sends it through Imbox of their facebook page. Well I would like to have a not so common charge but I want you to have the authorization to be able to sell ColdHack and be a new ColdHacks reseller I still do not have a Fan Fage, but if I want to create one to start advertising my page, The coldhack personal license to make a video tutorial demonstration of the product and licenses to sell them to the people who get Starter Blue Viper better known as ColdTeam, "COLDHACK". I would like the administrator to give me a message where I could know a little about it as a distributor could be and how to activate the licenses of the people who buy.

Good afternoon.

Spanish :

Hola, he leído un poco de información sobre cómo manejar un cargo, pero la forma más fácil para mí para ser un revendedor de ColdHacks, le advertí que para ser un revendedor que tiene que tener una página web, que no tengo, el otro Es que he visto distribuidores hacer anuncios, información, sobre ese producto de coldhack. Me dicen que compran por facebook la página "Fan Fage" Buy y la persona a cargo activa la licencia y la envía a través de Imbox de su página de facebook. Bueno, me gustaría tener un cargo no tan común, pero quiero que tenga la autorización para poder vender ColdHack y ser un nuevo revendedor de ColdHacks Todavía no tengo Fan Fage, pero si quiero crear uno para comenzar a publicar Mi página, Coldhack la licencia personal para hacer una demostración de video tutorial del producto y licencias para vender a las personas que obtienen Starter Blue Viper mejor conocido como ColdTeam, "COLDHACK". Quisiera que el administrador me diera un mensaje donde podría saber un poco sobre él como un distribuidor podría ser y cómo activar las licencias de la gente que compra.

Buenas tardes.
Cappadonna01

Re: To become a new ColdHacks distributor

That was a long ass sentence in the English sentence. Did not make sense either.
YouHack

Coldhack sets certain standards for resellers that you have to meet in order to be one.
TH3MaTRiX

None of the dealers were the dealers at first making money. It reached a certain level by selling. And now they are dealers and they are selling.

Have a meeting with the executive.

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”