sistermail12345

Username and Pass

How Do I get username and pass for Cold Hack? are the username and pass the same thing for the hack as this sites ID and pass?
ahmad1385

Re: Username and Pass

sistermail12345 wrote:How Do I get username and pass for Cold Hack? are the username and pass the same thing for the hack as this sites ID and pass?
hey there
after you make the purchase you need Wait for payment approval (within 24 hours)

then you can use the cheat and yes Username and password for forum
Both are case sensitive.
sistermail12345

ahmad1385 wrote:
sistermail12345 wrote:How Do I get username and pass for Cold Hack? are the username and pass the same thing for the hack as this sites ID and pass?
hey there
after you make the purchase you need Wait for payment approval (within 24 hours)

Both are case sensitive.
Um... Do you know of a free version? Im only 16, don't have a job or money, but i really like this hack. Mainly I want the inventory hack since this hacks inventory has good items including tattoos, scratches etc. and real characters with real armor and stats since I can't buy anything with no AP. Please let me know, Thank you, also which servers does it work on? only Latino? or Area and others too?
ahmad1385

sistermail12345 wrote:
ahmad1385 wrote:
hey there

Both are case sensitive.
Um... Do you know of a free version? Im only 16, don't have a job or money, but i really like this hack. Mainly I want the inventory hack since this hacks inventory has good items including tattoos, scratches etc. and real characters with real armor and stats since I can't buy anything with no AP. Please let me know, Thank you, also which servers does it work on? only Latino? or Area and others too?
Sorry but we Don't have a free version if you care about your account at all I don't recommend useing free cheat it's usually so fast detected

regard about the tattoos, scratches we don't have it here in coldhack (those items won't work.)

about the servers

We Supported game versions:
Softnyx WolfTeam MENA/International (WTMNIS)
Softnyx WolfTeam Arabic (WMN)
Softnyx WolfTeam Latino (WLS)
Softnyx WolfTeam Brasil (WPS)
Joygame WolfTeam Turkey (WTS)
Aeria Games WolfTeam United States (AUS)
Aeria Games WolfTeam Germany (ADE)
Aeria Games WolfTeam France (AFR)

here all the features in coldhack https://coldhacks.com/\
sistermail12345

ahmad1385 wrote:
sistermail12345 wrote:
ahmad1385 wrote:
hey there

Both are case sensitive.
Sorry but we Don't have a free version if you care about your account at all I don't recommend useing free cheat it's usually so fast detected

regard about the tattoos, scratches we don't have it here in coldhack (those items won't work.)

about the servers

We Supported game versions:
Softnyx WolfTeam MENA/International (WTMNIS)
Softnyx WolfTeam Arabic (WMN)
Softnyx WolfTeam Latino (WLS)
Softnyx WolfTeam Brasil (WPS)
Joygame WolfTeam Turkey (WTS)
Aeria Games WolfTeam United States (AUS)
Aeria Games WolfTeam Germany (ADE)
Aeria Games WolfTeam France (AFR)

here all the features in coldhack https://coldhacks.com/\

Is there like a trial version? I would love to try this hack... Parent's don't let me spend money on games
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Moved to "Pre-Sale Questions". We don't offer trials, Cold Team is available for free to VIP members.
sistermail12345

ColdCristal wrote:Moved to "Pre-Sale Questions". We don't offer trials, Cold Team is available for free to VIP members.
So if i bacame a VIP member, I can use the hack for free? How do I become a VIP member? also do I have to pay to be VIP?
Yuuutiko

sistermail12345 wrote:
ColdCristal wrote:Moved to "Pre-Sale Questions". We don't offer trials, Cold Team is available for free to VIP members.
So if i bacame a VIP member, I can use the hack for free? How do I become a VIP member? also do I have to pay to be VIP?
I am afraid there is no way for you to get the hack for free from us. We are not giving any trials and we are also not giving any free licenses. In that case you'll need to save your pocket money to get one month license, I am sorry for that.

V.I.P Membership means you have to pay, so you will not use the hack for free. Once you pay for the subscription you will be moved to the green usergroup (V.I.P Member) can use the hack for 30 days.

If you have further questions contact me via pm.

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”