Xfin

Cold and YuGiMoTo question guys

Hi guys.

I know you guys just hack wolfteam .
Is anyway make VIP hack for this game (Wartune: Hall of Heroes) please from 2013 i don't see any one can hack this game. The game is on Facebook and website play store and Apple store .this game smlar the wolfteam servers . Can you guys take look to this game please If you need more info about the game is on YouTube
Thanks

If any one have info about vip hack for this game please share

Thanks
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Cold and YuGiMoTo question guys

Web/mobile games are not the subject of our interest. Anyway please note that in this kind of games you will rather see botting instead of typical cheating. Automation is possible but you won't get free stuff, etc.
Xfin

ColdCristal wrote:Web/mobile games are not the subject of our interest. Anyway please note that in this kind of games you will rather see botting instead of typical cheating. Automation is possible but you won't get free stuff, etc.
But really is nothing free on this game . Just me i spend about 100$ monthly to pay stuff. Just see how many player on this game . Account how many they spend . If you need to make money see this game . Just take a look for this game you understand what I mean. Thank you
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

You need to understand that cheats are not magic boxes that can grant you free stuff. Typically game servers controls fully what items you have, your HP, mana and things like that. Cheats can enhance your mechanical skills, automate tedious tasks and rarely do some tricks to achieve similar effect as when you own certain items. This is pretty exceptional though and still you don't REALLY own the items. In that kind of games there is very little interesting stuff that can be done.

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”