rico3301

Char cheat + tattoos ?

Hello everybody,
I wanted to ask you if it is possible to use bought tattoos wth CH cheated characters ?
So is it possible to combine stuff that you already bought like tattoos with cheated characters by coldhacks ?

best regards
xiS3T

Re: Char cheat + tattoos ?

Yes I did that and it works fine!
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

If you equip it before activating Character Hack and it's compatible it should work. However we don't guarantee that behavior.
rico3301

Okay thanks for the fast reply.
So how high is the ban rate with coldhacks ? For example if I only play legit with inventory hack and some legit stuff like fast respawn maybe sometimes no spread is the rate to get banned high ? And can anyone else find out that I got the chars or the weapons by a cheat ?

Best regards
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cold Team is maintained constantly so you can enjoy full undetectability for extensive periods. Detection incidents are very rare and if they happen it's usually fixed within hours, so most people don't even have a chance to get banned.

Of course this doesn't apply to things like manual reports from other players and stuff that GMs can check. However it's highly unlikely you will get banned for e.g. using character you don't really own. Just don't be obvious with your cheating, so you aren't reported too much.

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”