ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: About Aimbot and Char hack

Emreitik wrote:Yes but i know the problem. I had the same
It's a side-effect of Inventory Hack not Aimbot.
Emreitik

Ok good to know that
DragonSaiyan

ColdCristal wrote:
Seriously? can you fix it to make it not detect as wolf kill for inventory hack ?
Dawny wrote:
Emreitik wrote:I understand him. He only says: when you kill someone with the aimbot, wolfteam shows it as a wolf kill (other players will see it and will know that you are hacking because in real it isnt a wolf kill). So where is the problem to understand?
Maybe it is so confusing because this doesn't happen? As far as I know nobody even knows I am hacking.
Dam, you're clever :v thanks bro :)
Rank is Nothing, Skill is Something but Hack is Everything
Dawny

DragonSaiyan wrote:
ColdCristal wrote:
Seriously? can you fix it to make it not detect as wolf kill for inventory hack ?
Dawny wrote:
Emreitik wrote:I understand him. He only says: when you kill someone with the aimbot, wolfteam shows it as a wolf kill (other players will see it and will know that you are hacking because in real it isnt a wolf kill). So where is the problem to understand?
Maybe it is so confusing because this doesn't happen? As far as I know nobody even knows I am hacking.
Dam, you're clever :v thanks bro :)
Maybe instead of being a sarcastic person, try to phrase your question properly in proper English mate?
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

DragonSaiyan wrote:Seriously? can you fix it to make it not detect as wolf kill for inventory hack ?
No, currently that's the technical limitation and cannot be changed.
Ziamerko

Ehm, I'm also considering to buy the hack but it doesn't appear wolf kill when using aim it at this guy says, right?
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ziamerko wrote:Ehm, I'm also considering to buy the hack but it doesn't appear wolf kill when using aim it at this guy says, right?
Correct.
DragonSaiyan

Ziamerko wrote:Ehm, I'm also considering to buy the hack but it doesn't appear wolf kill when using aim it at this guy says, right?
My mistake, It's not about aimbot. It's about the inventory hack. Other player can ban you 100% permanently by only pressing F8(screenshot) once. It's very risky and I will use Coldhacks again after ColdCristal change this
Rank is Nothing, Skill is Something but Hack is Everything
coketo

Then dont use inventory hack!! :D
roseawebs

DragonSaiyan wrote:I have using Cold Hacks since 2013 and last year I use this hack is Dec 2014. But what I wonder is when we use aimbot, Wolf kill will appear at the right of our screen here. While you're playing DeathMatchC, wolf kill point will be appear at the top light and our record at Wolf Kill will also increase. People will know that we hack. Once more about Character hack. When we use the character hack, the head will only appear half and check this people will know that we are hacking.
I want to ask to ColdCristal or Resellers that did ColdHacks nowaday make Aimbot hack do not make wolf kill? and Character hack nowaday not making any half head?

Thank you for reading this :D

I have also used cold hack and year may be 2014. Yes, you find the tricky point :D
Last edited by roseawebs on 18 Apr 2017, 09:41, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”