DragonSaiyan

When G6 will release?

Its already long time im not using coldhack since busy, I though i want to buy again when free but coldhack is still hve the same feature. I really hope G6 will be release soon. Love this hack :)
Rank is Nothing, Skill is Something but Hack is Everything
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: When G6 will release?

We don't really get any new suggestions, this is a pretty much feature-complete product.
ctg6

By Cristal If You Get OverKill Feature Will Be Very Beautiful
maestro023

if he could make that he alrdy did it, people ask before , hes not b6
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

@ctg6: I might add it but it has a very low priority as it's essentially useless feature, only slight variation of remote kill.
ctg6

ColdCristal wrote:@ctg6: I might add it but it has a very low priority as it's essentially useless feature, only slight variation of remote kill.
But this feature can be funny and enjoyable Many users want this feature
Trifroze

yeah true its nice when we face hackers to not kick them cuz we lose 3 deads then. then we can kill the hacker him self alltime and hes teammate etc

Should be also nice to update to see observers, now we have to freshlist count amount of players in list and see how many in game are, its hard to see
with wlp had you could see with 3d box esp a redline if someone observe u and if u run and look back u saw a clear box following you that was epic then if theres a observer can instantly see if he observe you or other people then you see a clear box following people hope you could make that
Cloudy

ColdCristal wrote:@ctg6: I might add it but it has a very low priority as it's essentially useless feature, only slight variation of remote kill.
Nope, it's not. Because it's the actual "remote" kill, not like the thing you have right now. It was also working in spectator mode "remotely" and it's better because you can select individual players to kill each other or you can make them kill you, so you can look innocent in game. It's like "bing" is a search engine but google as well, then why I only use google, aren't they 'slight variation'?

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”