hacker_2233

Kick hack feature

Hey cristal
Just wanted to ask u about the kick hack feature.

Now i know that after all u care about money and i understand that, its your job after all, But what i want to say that at some point some people are abusing kick hack for like unreal, for example in wolfteam Aeria some players are in the lobby kicking most of the players in rooms for like 24/7 amd if u enter wolfteam aeria , u will see how empty this game is and believe me , its not just cuz its P2W , but mostly cuz no one can play 1 MIN without getting AAH kick.

Now my question to u

1) is there any chance u look into this matter like turning off this feature for AERIA GAMES SUPPORT ? ( i bought this havk several times, amd i want to buy it again , but even having it , i will still get AAH kick cuz some sick kid is entering all rooms and mass AAH kick the whole rooms.

Now if u turn this feature off just for AERIA Games , More players will come back to the game - more players will buy the hack.

2) as we know Change Name got patched for perm by the Dev. Now my question is, is there any chance AAH kick get patched perm ? ( i meam if the DEV got new OP ANTI CHEAT or something like that !!

think about Cristal and try to check Aeria game server , its dying so fast and there is like 5-10 rooms only, and if u check wolfteam aeria fourms , Major issue for players leaving the Server is cuz of some sick kid abusing AAH kick in the whole rooms, so soon there wont be any players to buy this hack for AERIA GAMES cuz there wont be players to play against!!!
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Kick hack feature

Well, turning it off completely is not an option for us. Kick Hack indeed is a problematic feature that divides people and I'm talking about our community not players vs cheaters. Some love it and claim it's the most useful feature for them while others hate it and point out that abuse potential is too high to accept. Recently it was even suggested to make this feature even more powerful and I had mixed feelings about this for reasons similar to those you have stated.

The whole kicking mechanism was developed on purpose by Softnyx, so of course they can simply remove it. It's not a bug, exploit or some other, super-special hidden mechanism. It's an actual feature of the game itself.
Bab0809

Hello,
for me and other guys the Kick Function is the most important thing in this pogram.
I agree to make the feature more powerfull, maybe kick as observer and anti aah kick funktion like WL* had :D
Cloudy

ColdCristal wrote:Well, turning it off completely is not an option for us. Kick Hack indeed is a problematic feature that divides people and I'm talking about our community not players vs cheaters. Some love it and claim it's the most useful feature for them while others hate it and point out that abuse potential is too high to accept. Recently it was even suggested to make this feature even more powerful and I had mixed feelings about this for reasons similar to those you have stated.

The whole kicking mechanism was developed on purpose by Softnyx, so of course they can simply remove it. It's not a bug, exploit or some other, super-special hidden mechanism. It's an actual feature of the game itself.
It's not an inbuilt feature for kicking, you're just abusing the system that prevents users from killing someone with a weapon they don't have. You're kinda abusing the game's being peer to peer. I don't blame you but you can't blame the firm for everything. Please don't speak like you care the game but not the firm, no one cares about wt.

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”