nolimit1734

LİTECOİN PAYMENT

How do I make litecoin payment and payment notification? Can you tell in detail?
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: LİTECOİN PAYMENT

If you have your funds and wallet ready to make payments you go to Subscription panel, pick litecoin as method and select your package. You will be given exact amount and address to send your payment. You need to make payment within 20 minutes from session start.
ArcLight

nolimit1734 wrote: 01 Oct 2019, 16:54 How do I make litecoin payment and payment notification? Can you tell in detail?
ColdCristal wrote: 01 Oct 2019, 16:56 If you have your funds and wallet ready to make payments you go to Subscription panel, pick litecoin as method and select your package. You will be given exact amount and address to send your payment. You need to make payment within 20 minutes from session start.
First you need to open a litecoin wallet account(You can find popular litecoin wallet websites by searching from Google). You should then subscribe to a local or international litecoin buying site(You can find popular litecoin selling websites by searching from Google). Then you need to buy litecoin for the price of the product you buy from the place that sells litecoin. You need to transfer the balance from your Litecoin purchase to your own wallet. After your balance comes to your own litecoin wallet, you need to transfer it to the litecoin account the site(http://coldhacks.com/forum/purchase/ltc) has given you. Everyone gets unique address so system knows which user paid, all descriptions will not be processed in any way. It's that easy :) . If you have a question, you can send a private message or on write this topic.

Have a nice day.
Last edited by ArcLight on 02 Oct 2019, 11:07, edited 1 time in total.
COMİNG SOON IN TURKEY
*You can ask all your questions as a private message me.
*Tüm sorularınızı bana özel mesaj olarak sorabilirsiniz
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

You also need to enter your username in the description of the money you send.
You DO NOT NEED to do this. Everyone gets unique address so system knows which user paid, all descriptions will not be processed in any way.
ArcLight

ColdCristal wrote: 02 Oct 2019, 03:59
You also need to enter your username in the description of the money you send.
You DO NOT NEED to do this. Everyone gets unique address so system knows which user paid, all descriptions will not be processed in any way.
Sorry :) That's what I did when I sent the money, It was unnecessary. I'm editing right now.
COMİNG SOON IN TURKEY
*You can ask all your questions as a private message me.
*Tüm sorularınızı bana özel mesaj olarak sorabilirsiniz

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”