prince767

My Subscription is Expired

For the last one weak i was trying to renew my Subscription, but i did not know how.
it seems so complicated!!
i even send private massege to Cold, but no reply!
could some one help or guide me,.,coz my Subscription is expired!!!
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: My Subscription is Expired

It's very simple. You just have to go to coldhacks.com and press the buy now button.

You can pay with Skrill (you need an account, bank transfers, credit cards and local payment options are supported) or cashU (prepaid cards).

Rest is exactly the same. You get transaction ID and enter it under My payments.
prince767

Ok, what happen is when you buy cash in wolf team from skrill, it is straitforward,
the steps is :
you chose the the amout then put CC detail and well charge your CC it is very simple.
but from your sidewhen buying from skrill.
first you have to create an acc wtih skirll.
then ask your bank acc and ibn adn full detail (you try), you well end up in the same sircle were you start again and again.
and now you keep getting Error massege.
this is not my fult. it is just coz i am one of the First Member in side i brought this issue. wiat when every body you block the hack and see. then you get lots of complain.
and about Cashu. it is same thing, you cant buy anliss you have CashU, card, it is not simple just Pay buy CC.
it keep giving you address of some shops were you can get the cshu Card then fill your acound in webside, then wiat for one day the you can use it.
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Can you say what error?

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”