prince767

why not paypal

Both moonny and the other web side arr so complicated i am tryining for the last one weak to pay.
Why dont u make us pay with paypal wich is easy, now i cant play coz of there complicated method, :x
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: why not paypal

They are not complicated. The only difference is that Skrill requires registration. PayPal won't be supported and that was explained a lot of times. It's far from stable and secure.

Skrill is present in many countries and languages so probably you can use Skrill in your language too.
prince767

Today for more then six hours am trying to pay, ihave pulled all my hare, you have to make new method for paying please, i have regesterd skrill but they are so complicated.
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

You only need to do what they are asking for. Add your credit card, verify it and you can pay. It's really not complicated just read what's written there (check if your language is available).
prince767

I did , by now not only they have my cc no, they have all the number i have in my live. I was one of the first ppl who have regesterd in this web, soon u sse lots of ppl fasing same prob as i do.for now would u please alaw my acc to play antill 2day itry to do somthing, i preciat coz for last one weak trying to subscribe.

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”