deshawalter

Cash Hacker !! Wow

I Think it is Not Hard FOr Dr: ColdCristal To Improve The Cold Hack by provide It with Cash Hack it Will be a Amazing idea To Make the Price Up To 200$ Per Month Or higher !! :)
i would not say it before seeing The Perfect Things In The Cold i Know and Sure It would not Be Difficult
What will Happend ?! the Game Will Closed ?! More than 2 years and It Still Open
Put The Idea in your thoughts Please Thx
ZachVotra

Re: Cash Hacker !! Wow

do you think he is a superman? and he may get him self jailed for hacking a game DB which is offically and copy-righted.
Cold Hacks regular Member

...Cold Hacks VIP Member
deshawalter

iam Sure he is Super man ?! You VIP and know that afew People Can Do Cold Hack Like You have ? So why Not he will be very rich !!
Drake

200$ ? are u stupid? Who is the stupid guy that gonna buy cash generator for 200$ Huh ..... he wont get 1 cent if he did it 200$ max for great hacks is 25-20$
MercadoHacks

Cash works from server side. Impossible hack on.
YouHack

Well, you already have access for the inventory hack and other cash features. Otherwise, it's impossible to come up with cash hack, because it's server side.
KhalifaBH

Hmm .. see bro already u have a RARE Weapon So What u want some thing more ? Cash Hack ? lol with coldhack u can kill thats casher's with ultra damge + autoaim^^ 8-)
KhalifaBH

deshawalter wrote:I Think it is Not Hard FOr Dr: ColdCristal To Improve The Cold Hack by provide It with Cash Hack it Will be a Amazing idea To Make the Price Up To 200$ Per Month Or higher !! :)
i would not say it before seeing The Perfect Things In The Cold i Know and Sure It would not Be Difficult
What will Happend ?! the Game Will Closed ?! More than 2 years and It Still Open
Put The Idea in your thoughts Please Thx
its to much expisive no one will buy let it like this all is happy and its cheap all guys can buy it ;)
deshawalter

inventory hack is not every thing !! well any way we need GP hack Or WC Like 500K To buy 100% Gp AndGold Thats all i want or all we want :)
deshawalter

i Will Buy It If He Do It !1 Promice

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”