tgvip29

Help for buying a Cold Hack

Hello, I want to buy Cold Hack with Bitcoin. When I choose to pay with BTC, a page opens and tells me to deposit BTC to this address within 20 minutes. How will BTC be verified after deposit? Where will I see it approved? How long will it be approved? I would be very happy if you answer these. I'll get it tomorrow around 21:00.
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Help for buying a Cold Hack

System is fully automated and we monitor our addresses for changes. When correct amount is paid system automatically confirms it. You will get a PM when that happens and from that moment payment will be visible in your payment history forever. In addition to network confirmation time (which depends on miner's fee you set when sending your payment) our system might need 5-10 minutes to catch up. You can monitor status of your payments on public trackers like this one. If your payments shows up there as confirmed, you are just 5-10 minutes away from activation :)

Please note that our site provides you with address and EXACT amount you need to pay. DO NOT pay less and DO NOT pay more. Copy and paste EXACT amount, this is amount that you NEED TO SEND TO US, all fees (network and platform if you use one) are on your side, DO NOT substract them from requested amount. Also DO NOT restart your payment session after paying, just wait for it to be confimed (there's a big warning if you try to cancel in-progress session but some people ignore it anyway...).
tgvip29

ColdCristal wrote: 23 Dec 2020, 00:31 System is fully automated and we monitor our addresses for changes. When correct amount is paid system automatically confirms it. You will get a PM when that happens and from that moment payment will be visible in your payment history forever. In addition to network confirmation time (which depends on miner's fee you set when sending your payment) our system might need 5-10 minutes to catch up. You can monitor status of your payments on public trackers like this one. If your payments shows up there as confirmed, you are just 5-10 minutes away from activation :)

Please note that our site provides you with address and EXACT amount you need to pay. DO NOT pay less and DO NOT pay more. Copy and paste EXACT amount, this is amount that you NEED TO SEND TO US, all fees (network and platform if you use one) are on your side, DO NOT substract them from requested amount. Also DO NOT restart your payment session after paying, just wait for it to be confimed (there's a big warning if you try to cancel in-progress session but some people ignore it anyway...).
I paid but still haven't received a private message. I paid full with btc. It's been 10-15 minutes. Would you check ?
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

I explained it's: BTC network confirmation time + 5-10 minutes for us.

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”