PorkyKuba

Payment Help

So i bought btc on binance. I found out that I can transfer the money to you guys with the withdraw button.
I place your BTC address. There is 4 options for pay (BNB(0.0000011 fee) , BSC (0.0000022 fee), BTC (0.0005 btc fee), ETH (0.00024)) I dont know which one should I choose because it says : "The address does not match the currently selected network, it is recommended that you switch to another network." This text doesnt pop up when i choose the BTC one but the fee there is almost the whole.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Payment Help

Binance Coin (BNB) and Binance Smart Chain (BSC) are Binance-only payment methods which nearly nobody uses. They are dependent on a single company and it's hard to treat them seriously. You need to use either BTC, ETH or LTC.

By the way it's ridiculous that they still charge fixed 0.0005 BTC fee. It was ok 6 months ago, but now with BTC around 40k USD it's just insane.
PorkyKuba

So what should I do then? Because if I use the BTC with your price you wont get that amount...
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

I don't know exact fee structure on Binance and I don't know much BTC did you buy. You have to do the math yourself, it might be more profitable to exchange BTC to ETH and pay via ETH. Also please note that it will be always more profitable to buy larger amounts of whatever cryptocurrency, pay it out to your own wallet and use that wallet to pay to different shops. For BTC we recommend Electrum. For LTC, Electrum-LTC. For ETH, MyEtherWallet.

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”