doruk

cold hack

take it easy, I will buy a membership via eth, how many hours will my membership be active?
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: cold hack

Ethereum payments take around 2-5 minutes. Our system may need 5-10 minutes to catch up.
madisonnn

I want to get the cheat too, but I have no information about how to make the payment. Can you explain step by step or tell me the sites you have given dealership, I will at least get it from there. I don't know how to pay with coins and there is no one to help.
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Crypto currencies are very popular and probably it's best to google for resources in your own language. For official resellers check our list: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4703. Basically you will need to get an account on crypto exchange of your choice (stick to big, trusted ones: https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/). You will need to add funds to your account (e.g. via bank transfer), buy some crypto and pay with it. Most crypto exchange accounts act as wallets, so while it's not optimal to use them that way it's possible and easy for beginners. You can use any service you want but for beginners I would advise to stay away from Binance because new people tend to be confused by their interface. They heavily promote their own coins and we don't accept them.

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”