exmarleyjr

Payment problems

I want to pay with ethereum. I'm using Binance. Can you help me?
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Payment problems

What seems to be the problem?
JumpingMarakuiia

I made a mistake and need help... i closed the browser by accident before it messaged me that the payment was successfully...i payed via. bitcoins. Can someone check if u guys recived the btc? Thanks a lot!
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Browser doesn't need to be open. System will monitor your payment and activate your subscription once payment is confirmed by the network.
JumpingMarakuiia

ColdCristal wrote: 09 Jun 2021, 21:38 Browser doesn't need to be open. System will monitor your payment and activate your subscription once payment is confirmed by the network.
Well thanks a lot! It seems like that Coinbase take its time to complete the transfer... sad one. If you know a faster way of sending btc i can use another service next time. Thx a lot
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

It's all about fees. If you decide to pay high fees -> confirmations are fast, low fees -> they are slower. I recommend checking this site when deciding about fees: https://jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#BTC,24h,fee (not all platforms allow you to control fee value, that's why personal user-owned wallets are AWESOME for keeping coins).

Currently there's a LOT of interest in BTC and ETH, so LTC is most popular option right now. Network isn't congested, confirmations are very fast and fees are low.

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”