jonni2912

Paypal Question

Hello, i was wondering for how long the Paypal payment method will stay, as i saw that in another post it was said that it would be removed? And we would be able to pay just with ETH and other crypto currencies, if it will be removed, how do we send the crypto currency? Which application should we use?
I would also like to know, the characters would be in your inventory right?
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Paypal Question

Hello, i was wondering for how long the Paypal payment method will stay, as i saw that in another post it was said that it would be removed?
There's no timeline, we are taking it slowly. Probably price increases will happen before that happens. PayPal cost keeps growing, it's very expensive and insecure payment method.

We will keep supporting BTC, ETH, LTC. My personal recommendation is to always use real wallets instead of all-in-one online services (exchange + wallet). It's not good to hold your crypto on your crypto exchange account.

Recommended wallets:
  • BTC: Electrum
  • ETH: MyEtherWallet/MetaMask
  • LTC: Electrum-LTC
For exchanges any of big ones should be good (https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/) EXCEPT Binance. I don't recommend Binance for beginners because of their confusing interface. It's really easy to select a Binance-only shitcoins instead of desired currency. If you are aware of this problem and know what you are doing then Binance is fine as well.
I would also like to know, the characters would be in your inventory right?
Characters you select via Cold Team GUI will appear in your inventory.
ZackOtaku

If I am from Peru, what website should I use to buy Bitcoins?
It would also be much better if they added PayPal as a payment method for ColdTeam Evolved, because buying bitcoins is a complicated and difficult process for someone new
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

It would also be much better if they added PayPal as a payment method for ColdTeam Evolved, because buying bitcoins is a complicated and difficult process for someone new
PayPal is legacy, expensive and insecure. It's being withdrawn from here.

While that could be true 10 years ago, nowadays it's a more streamlined process that doesn't differ much from any other payment system but unlike with other systems you aren't forced to use any specific provider.

You typically buy via crypto exchanges any big one will do (https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/). I do not recommend Binance for beginners, they support a lot of currencies and their interface proves to be misleading for some people. Personally I think Coinbase is a safe option.

You can pay directly from an exchange (suboptimal but simple for beginners) or from your own wallet. Remember you have to cover the fees (when paying from exchange typically you have to put amount our site tells you PLUS fees to send the correct amount). Whole process looks like normal bank transfer, nothing special.

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”