mamiignss

cold hack look. Pls

How do you pay it ? How do we do it? can you help me?

ödeme nasıl olacak ? Nasıl yapıyoruz yardımcı olur musunuz?
mamiignss

Re: cold hack look. Pls

I'm taking it for the first time

ilk defa alıyorum
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

You go to subscription panel, pick your version (I assume you want Evolved for turkish server), pick your payment method and make a payment. You will receive all payment details from the system and you will have to pay within 20 minutes. Remember all platform and network fees are your responsibility, we only give you amount that has to be sent to us in the end.
mamiignss

ok, but I've never shopped with cryptocurrency before and that's why most people don't get it. For this, if you shoot an alternative payment or a video on how we can get it, sales will be high.
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Explaining crypto in detail is out of scope for me. This is a very popular payment method nowadays and it's much easier to just google that yourself. You will get several results in your own, native language and that's already better than best explanation I can possibly make.

In principle you will need to make an account on an exchange, exchange some fiat currency for crypto and pay via crypto. Paying via crypto is like a simple bank transfer. Addresses are basically "bank account numbers", you specify address, amount (our site will provide those details to you) and press "send". You will need to pay a small fee, so you should make sure how your platform handles that. Often you will have to ADD fee value to amount we tell you, to send an expected amount.

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”