CerberusDemon

Re: Payment done!

Is this legit? Cause I'm having second thoughts of this. I mean for 15 dollars... I don't know, i'm just getting a weird feeling about this.
(-:-)
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

All subscriptions are activated manually. If you purchase during the day it shouldn't take much time for me to notice your payment but when you buy it during the night you get activated the next day (GMT+1 DST time applied). That's why site says up to 24 hours.
xGoalLoader99

ColdCristal wrote:All subscriptions are activated manually. If you purchase during the day it shouldn't take much time for me to notice your payment but when you buy it during the night you get activated the next day (GMT+1 DST time applied). That's why site says up to 24 hours.

Hey, i want to buy this hack but i dont know if its legit because it might be fake? Can you please show a video of you playing with the hack or something? By the way, if its real then how many days/months will the hack be UnDetected for?
balou

it works I buy the super hack
xGoalLoader99

balou wrote:it works I buy the super hack

Ok, but please can you make a video and send me it or something? And is the hack for lifetime or for 1 month?
xGoalLoader99

btw, where will the demo be posted? because i wanna see the hack in action so i buy it.
prince767

Dear Sir
i am writing this here, coz it seems i am not authouriese to send you pM.
my transction no: *cut*.
would you pls make me VIP, as am very much addicted to WT.,.,lol
xGoalLoader99

i just bought the hack on my laptop but can i use it on my computer? By the way when i will become VIP? and be able to use it?
ColdCristal
Site Admin
Site Admin

@prince767: Thanks, your subscription is being activated now. You will receive your copy within next 20-25 minutes.

@xGoalLoader99: I also noticed your payment. In next 20-25 minutes you will receive PM with hack and your VIP status.
xGoalLoader99

ColdCristal wrote:@prince767: Thanks, your subscription is being activated now. You will receive your copy within next 20-25 minutes.

@xGoalLoader99: I also noticed your payment. In next 20-25 minutes you will receive PM with hack and your VIP status.

Right now, im on holiday with laptop. So, can i use the hack on my Computer when i get back in 4 days? Btw how many Months will the hack last for? Or is it Lifetime? Will the PM Be received here on this site? Can you send me it here please?

Return to “Pre-Sale Questions”